Z1 Battle Royale has been introduced by your friends as a nice video game, you have successfully installed it in your computer and it refused to Start or Lunch. Calm your nerve we are here to give a lasting solutions to H1Z1 Not lunching and How To Fix H1Z1 Not Launching – Solved.
- 1 H1Z1 Game Refused Lunching
- 2 How To Fix H1Z1 Not Launching – Solved
- 3 How to check Compatibility Mode
- 4 How to Verify Files Through Steam
- 5 Steps to Scan Your System
- 6 Update Your Graphics Driver /
- 7 How To Fix H1Z1 Not Launching
- 8 Get Your Game On
- 9 How to Fix H1Z1 Game Errors / How To Fix H1Z1 Not Launching – Solved
- 9.1 First Issue: Game Not Starting
- 9.2 Remedies
- 9.3 Second issue: Random Crashes
- 9.4 Remedies
- 9.5 Third issue: H1Z1 G99 & G29 Errors
- 9.6 Remedies
- 9.7 Fourth issue: Launchpad Error
- 9.8 Solution
- 9.9 Solution
- 9.10 ISSUE FIVE : Connection Issue
- 9.11 Solution
- 9.12 Issue Six: H1Z1 HUD Error
- 9.13 Solution
- 9.14 How to Apply H1Z1 Patch
- 9.15 Share this:
- 9.16 Like this:
- 9.17 Related
H1Z1 Game Refused Lunching
There may be several reasons why Z1 Battle Royale will not start on the device. Before doing anything, check the system requirements of the game to make sure it is compatible with your PC. If everything seems to be fine, your game still fail to start when you play the game from your steam library, and you need to take corrective measures. What does this do;
How To Fix H1Z1 Not Launching – Solved
- We recommend you close the game launcher first.
- Visit the Z1 Battle Royale (H1Z1) installation folder in Your PC.
- Thirdly you should go into your Steam Library.
- Locate Z1 Battle Royale (H1Z1) on the list of games in your PC.
- Immediately, Right Click, then click on Properties.
- Locate the Local Files tab, click on BROWSE LOCAL FILE.
- You should locate LaunchPad.exe application file, right-click on it, then press Run as Administrator.
- Once you have done it you can Now press Play when the game launcher opens.
- I strongly believe this should fix the problem.
Please note that the above procedure works perfectly and If this fix works for you, you should consider permanently enabling Administrator mode on that game.
How to Permanently enable Administrator mode on that game:
- Visit your local files and locate the LaunchPad.exe file.
- Immediately, you should Right click on it, then press Properties.
- Right in your Compatibility tab, check the box named “Run this program as an Administrator”.
- Click Apply to enable.
With the above steps, your H1Z1 Battle Royale should automatically start in Administrator mode, and this will deactivate the need to always launchpad whenever you want to play the game.
How to check Compatibility Mode
Here another step to fix this is to run Z1 Battle Royale in Windows 7 compatibility mode, this solution will only work if you don’t have Windows 7 installed yet.
The below steps will serve;
- Visit the LaunchPad.exe file as earlier stated.
- Right click on it, then press Properties.
- In the Compatibility tab, check the box named “Run this program in compatibility mode for”.
- In the drop down menu below the checkbox, select Windows 7.
- Click Apply.
How to Verify Files Through Steam
It is very important you learn how to verify installation to be very certain that some of your files are not missing and replace them accordingly.
- Open Z1 Battle Royale in your Steam Library.
- You should Right-click, then click Properties.
- Under the Local Files tab, click VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES
- Wait for the process to finish.
This will update Z1 Battle Royale to the most recent version and replace any missing or corrupted files in your installation.
Steps to Scan Your System
If the previous fixes didn’t help, you can try searching for any corrupted files.
The below steps will serve;
- Click on Start.
- Search for cmd in the search space:
- Right click on the Command Prompt application that pops up, then click Run as Administrator.
- If you’re running Windows 8, 8.1, or 10, type in this command then press Enter(otherwise skip this step):
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image / Restore health
- Type in the following command and press Enter: sfc / scan now
- Follow this link to find what you’re missing, then replace it with a known good copy.
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS. Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log
Otherwise, your system should fix any issues it has on its own, and you should be able to play without further problems.
Update Your Graphics Driver /
How To Fix H1Z1 Not Launching
If there is no other effect, please try to update your graphics driver. This will depend on the graphics card you are using, but you should be able to do it easily through the provided app.
Get Your Game On
You should now be able to fix any startup problems. Z1 Battle Royale is a great game, and it would be a shame if you can’t play it because of a small problem. All gamers know that there is nothing worse than not being able to play with friends.
System Requirements for Playing H1Z1 Game
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i3 Dual-Core with Hyper-Threading (required)
- RAM: 4 GB
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 series or higher
- VIDEO RAM: 896 MB
- PIXEL SHADER:0
- VERTEX SHADER: 4.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- DISK SPACE: 20 GB
We highly Recommend the blow:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
- RAM: 8 GB
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD Radeon HD 6870 or higher
- VIDEO RAM: 1 GB
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER:0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- DISK SPACE: 20 GB
How to Fix H1Z1 Game Errors / How To Fix H1Z1 Not Launching – Solved
Below given are the errors that are encountered by the H1Z1 gamers along with their solutions. have a look at them and solve the error you are facing with ease.
First Issue: Game Not Starting
Some players faced the H1Z1 game not started issue while playing the game that it is not starting when try to click “play” in the steam library. Or the game crashes to the desktop and is enabled to start.
Follow the below-given steps:
- Shutdown the game launcher
- Go into the H1Z1 installation folder
- Find LaunchPad.exe application, right-click on it and click on run as administrator
- Now, click on play.
- This time the game will start without any issue.
Second issue: Random Crashes
Most times while gaming you experience constant random crashes when trying to join a server or while playing the game normally.
To prevent random crashes in the game, make the below-given settings in the configuration file.
Go to the Steam/steamapps/common/H1
After this setting, the H1Z1 failure problem will no longer exist. Another possibility for H1Z1 failure is an outdated driver. If you update the driver, you can also solve this problem. You can visit the official Microsoft website or the manufacturer’s website. The easiest way to update the driver is to try Driver Easy. It will automatically update the driver without causing any problems.
Third issue: H1Z1 G99 & G29 Errors
This game has many G errors, but most players will encounter this error because it is related to login problems. This error usually occurs when the player cannot connect to the login server.
Follow the steps given below:
- Game Error G99– To fix G99 error all you need to do is disable the Firewall when you are playing the game. That’s it.
G99 error won’t appear in the game until the firewall is disabled.
- Game Error G29– To fix G29 error there are many different ways, have a look at them:
- Set the browser and run as admin
- Set the Steam and run as admin
- Set H1Z1 game and run as admin
- Turn off the user account control
- Reboot, and launch the game
Fourth issue: Launchpad Error
As a player you have come across an error that says h1z1 launchpad was unable to connect
To solve the launchpad was unable to connect issue reset Internet options. Follow the steps to do so:
- Click on Start
- Go to Control Panel > Internet Options > Click on the Advanced Tab.
- Click Delete Personal Settings > and click on Reset
- Now, again go to Internet Options
- On the advanced tab, uncheck the “Check Server Certificate Revocation” and “Do Not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk”
- Click on Ok.
- After performing the above-stated steps, it is expected that you no longer will face the h1z1 launchpad was unable to connect error.
- If you have a dual-GPU laptop, then run the game with the dedicated GPU rather than the integrated one. Set the GPU in Catalyst/NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Lower the graphics quality. In the game, press Esc, open the Settings and under the Graphics tab decrease the quality of graphics
- Lesser the game resolution. Go to Settings > Graphics and reduce the resolution to improve the FPS and decrease lag.
I hope the above fixes help you in solving the H1Z1 Low FPS issue. But even after performing the steps you still face this issue then try Game Booster.
- It boosts the game
- Improves gaming experience
- Optimize PC for responsive gameplay
- Get better FPS rate
ISSUE FIVE : Connection Issue
The connection problem is their own business. Every online game relies heavily on a stable connection. However, when the game is not the best optimized game ever, your bandwidth may be the last thing to worry about. However, we have prepared some steps you can take to reduce connection problems. At least the part you can influence.
- Use a wired connection instead of Wi-Fi.
- Restart your router.
- Disable your firewall while playing.
- Check your ports. These are the ports you should check: HTTP (TCP-80) HTTPS (TCP-443) UDP-20040 through UDP-20199 UDP-5062.
- Check your PING. You can check your PING here.
- Make sure that servers are up.
Issue Six: H1Z1 HUD Error
For some players the interface of the H1Z1 game won’t show properly and that causing the interruption in the game.
Update the HUD Issue: Though this issue can be simply fixed by the last update of the game and this error is no longer appears.
How to Apply H1Z1 Patch
Below given are the steps to apply the H1Z1 game patch so as to fix the errors that still exist when playing the game.
- Download the patch of the game available from its official site
- Go to the downloaded file folder, and open the patch.
- Your GPU will automatically be selected, use dedicated GPU if you own a laptop
- Select the game from the game folder, if using the default installed folder then it should be: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\H1Z1”
- Select the issue you are facing and click on the “Fix” button.
- After the errors that you encountered are successfully fixed, click on the “Launch Game” button to start the game.
H1Z1 is a battle royale game released in Early Access Alpha version on Steam. H1Z1 is the latest implementation of the MMO sandbox, developed by Sony Online Entertainment, and can also be used on PlayStation4.
But since the release, many gamers have begun to face problems such as the game cannot be launched, H1Z1 crashes, errors G99 and G29, Launchpad and so on.
Do you find this article on How To Fix H1Z1 Not Launching – Solved useful? pleas comment below.