Welcome to this awesome article on how to set a sleep timer for beat 1 and Apple music, For the music freak and those who can not sleep without a music on the background.We are going to show you how to stop the music when you have already fallen asleep and no one to help you put off the music, with Beat 1 and and Apple music.Note that this features are built-in already the both device,so lets show how to set it up now.
Steps to set a Sleep Timer on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
If you have chosen your kind of songs or jam please follow the steps below.
- Open the Clock app from your Home screen.
- Tap the Timer tab.
- Using the picker, set the amount of time you want to let the music play.
- Tap When Timer Ends.
- Tap Stop Playing. You’ll have to scroll down to the bottom.
- Tap Set at the top right.
- Tap Start to begin the timer.
Once you have the above step set up correctly, we assure you that immediately the timers ends, your music will stop and you will have a nice sleep.
We Hopefully believe you know how to set a sleep timer for beat 1 and apple music now,please if you have a question or suggestion,do well to drop and comment below.