On this platform we learn together and we have to give you tip on how to undo on iPhone by tapping back of the device, which was done by shaking or delete action to go back. Many other person go to the extend of muting their phones while taking screenshot.
We are going to show you how to explore the new Back-tap gestures on your iPhone please stay turned and read.
Undo Typing on iPhone By Tapping Back
With your iPhone device, your typing experience is equally the same with PCs, which implies that you can ‘cut, copy, undo, paste and redo on your iPhones. Shaking your iPhone while typing helps you to undo the last action while typing to help you recover accidentally deleted text and other things. But with the back tap features, you can undo on iPhone by tapping the back of your iPhone device.
- Go to “Settings” window on your iPhone.
- Click on “Accessibility”.
- Navigate to Touch from the window.
- Make sure the option “Shake to Undo” is enabled.
- Scroll down and tap Back Tap.
- Click on Double-tap or Triple-tap.
- Select the “Shake” and you are done.
How to Quickly Set iPhone in Silent Mode By Tapping Back
Tapping back is a whole of vibe because you can also do a lot with this feature. therefore, you can instantly turn on or off all the sounds and get your iPhone device on silent mode, most importantly the call rings by toggling ringers switch. But with this, it will save the stress of not always switch your button on and off so you have to do;
How to Mute or Unmute iPhone By Tapping Back
In case you missed it, you can now do things just by tapping the back of your iPhone. You can do tons of things just by tapping the back of the iPhone, from screenshots to running an app automatically. You can now avoid toggling the ringer button always to put the iPhone in silent mode, using the Back Tap feature.
- Go to iPhone device Settings.
- Click on Accessibility settings.
- Click on Touch from the next screen.
- Scroll down and tap “Back Tap.”
- Choose “Double Tap” or “Triple Tap.”
- Choose Mute from the next window.
- All you just need to do is to tap your finger on the back of your iPhone to put the iPhone in silent or ringer mode.
We hopefully believe you find this article on How to Undo on iPhone By Tapping Back of the Device useful and also with other important feature of back tapping, please use the comment below for question and suggestions.